Any business that are registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and/or authorized registration bodies with the following documents required;
SSM e-Info / Business licence
Photocopy NRIC / Passport of signatory Business Owner/Directors
Latest 3 months company bank statement
Photo of business premises
2. What is Gkash Merchant Portal?
Once company successfully sign up to become Gkash eWallet’s merchant, merchant have full control of all the business activities relates to Gkash eWallet (tracking, review and managing Gkash Terminal) with our Gkash Merchant Portal.
3. What are the features of Gkash Merchant Portal?
Once merchant granted the access to Gkash Merchant Portal, the features of the portal as below;
Dashboard summary of total completed and void transaction
Creation of Terminal Account
4. What is Gkash Terminal?
Gkash Terminal is an app that allows Merchant to perform business activities relates to Gkash eWallet. Merchant must download Gkash Terminal app in Google PlayStore in order to receive payment from Gkash eWallet’s User.
5. What are the features of Gkash Terminal?
Once merchant created terminal account in Gkash Merchant Portal, they may sign in to Gkash Terminal app and the features as below;
Transaction History (Completed / Void)
Merchant Password Maintenance
6. Do I need to pay for registration to become Gkash eWallet Merchant?
No. There is no registration fee to become Gkash eWallet Merchant.
7. Do I need a mobile device to use Gkash Terminal or Gkash Merchant Portal?
Yes. You need a mobile device or tablet with internet access in order for Gkash Terminal or Gkash merchant portal to function.
8. Is Gkash Terminal App secure to receive payments?
It is secure to receive payments via Gkash Terminal as Gkash eWallet has conforms to the stringent requirements as set by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
9. How do I get my Gkash Merchant Portal ID and Password?
Once merchant successfully sign up as Gkash eWallet Merchant, merchant will receive an email notification on the URL link (merchant portal) and temporary password.
10. How do I sign in to my Gkash Terminal app?
Merchant must create terminal account in Gkash Merchant Portal before sign in to Gkash Terminal app. The sign in username and password is set by the Merchant itself who has the access to Gkash Merchant Portal.
11. Can multiple mobile devices sign in to the same Gkash Terminal account at the same time?
No. Merchant device will be bind upon first login. Only one mobile device is allow to sign in to Gkash Terminal app at the same time.
12. If I own multiple outlets, is the Terminal ID will be different?
Yes. Terminal ID is set by merchant itself to differentiate each outlet via Gkash Merchant Portal.
13. What should I do if I have forgotten my Gkash Terminal password?
You may open your Gkash Terminal app to reset your password. Click “Forget Password” and enter an email address in order for Gkash to send a temporary password for reset.
14. How long is the settlement periods?
Merchant will be able to receive payment within T + 2 working days.
15. How do I contact merchant support for assistance?
You can always reach us by email to email@example.com or call to 03-2242 4255 for further assistance. Alternatively, you may also submit a request via www.gkash.my and our merchant support will get back to your enquiries.